Google adsense are the giant in the on-line advertising, it’s the dream of each blogger or web site owner to induce his/her adsense account approved. There are bound conditions you should have to examine related to your website or blog before you are going to apply for adsense approval. Bloggers that comes from USA, Canada and Europe gets adsense approval quickly compared to asians countries like India,China etc….
Basic Requirements For the Google AdSense Approval:
- Your website or blog should be a minimum of six months old.(newly blogs only from Europe, USA, Canada are accepted).
- Your website shouldn’t contain any adult content.
- Your website shouldn’t contain any copyrighted photos or videos and should not provide links to the sites that are violating google policies and guidelines.
- Never copy and paste content from different websites. always post some new original content. You should write the content rich pages.
- You should post a minimum of ten to twenty content rich pages before applying.
- You must be a minimum of eighteen years old.
- Your website should have a decent navigation system that will link all the pages of the blog or website from the homepage.
- Include an about author page together with your original photograph.
- You should copyright your content.You can do this by signup in myfreecopyright to copyright your contents for free of charge.
- Get some daily visitors through google search.In My views the page views don’t seem to be given much consideration.The content is all.
Tips For Google AdSense Approval:
- Fulfill all the ten basic requirements that are listed .
Concentrate your writing to a particular category. this can help you get additional traffic and can be a plus point when applying for Adsense.
- “Content is the real King”. Write quality posts with more words. try and justify more and include a lot of pictures. Don’t focus on keywords. If you post original content, you’ll for sure get good traffic automatically from search engines.
- Check for Adsense approved websites in your category. this can be because, Google doesn’t allow for all categories. Approval for a few categories are easy(Medicine, Health, etc). Whereas for others it’s bit tough. additionally I found that some friends running Banking related websites and job portals, always got very bad luck even with huge organic traffic and content.
- Get some good traffic from Google search.
- Apply for Adsense only when your website or blog completed the 6 months. during this time, try to produce a lot of content, get some additional organic traffic, try applying numerous SEO methods and take a look at to make additional SEO friendly webpages.
- Submit urls and sitemaps to Google by using the Google webmaster tools and analyse your site performance by using the Google Analytics.
- Remove all ads running on your website before applying for Google Adsense. It’s important.
- Remove links that are directed to websites that doesn’t fits Google guidelines. Eg: A free software package download link to an external site.
- I have not tried obtaining adsense approval using YouTube. only recognize that the Adsense approved account(for a website) are often used to monetize a video that’s uploaded from the same account. That is, you need not apply separately for video ads approval. vice versa may also be true. the strategy suggests, uploading two or three new original videos to youtube and applying for monetization program from there. I don’t think that it’s going to be an easy plan to make a video.